Hope Health Camp 2023
The camp is aimed at offering free medical services to the community of ALFC and its congregation. It’s aimed at bringing awareness to the deprived population of the community who have no access to basic health care services or knowledge about the diseases they are suffering from.
Medical services shall be offered by trained medical practitioners registered with the Uganda Medical and Dental Practitioners Council. The camp is aimed at facilitating a maximum of 250 patients
The medical camp is also a build up to the ALFC anniversary that shall be held in November 2023.
- Provide free medical services to the ALFC community
- Raise awareness among the community and teach them to deal with communicable and non-communicable diseases
- Register rare and severe cases and refer them to specialized centers
- Refer severe medical cases for further medical attention.
The camp shall offer free medical and non-medical services for sick children and adults including
- Consultation services
- Medical advice
- Treatment (Dental and Optical)
- Referral for specialized treatment
- Health talks