2022 Hope Health Camp
Did you know that when you are healthy as an individual, both your family and your community are stronger? That’s correct! We have seen and tasted the benefits of this reality as a church congregation at Abundant Life Faith Centre (ALFC) church, Seguku. The good news is that all is set for individuals and families in our community to get introduced to the same benefits at the 2022 Hope Health Camp, courtesy of the Women of Faith from Abundant Life Faith Centre in partnership with SAS Clinic.
Whether it is the health of your body or that of your soul, there will be someone at the 2022 Hope Health Camp to discuss with you the solutions you need. Make plans to join us for the 2022 Hope Health Camp on 1st October, 2022 at Abundant Life Faith Centre, Seguku Hill from 08:00am to 4:00pm.
Free Services on offer for all Ages:
- General checkups with the doctors
- Screening for high blood pressure
- Screening for obesity through BMI determination
- Testing for malaria
- Testing for diabetes
- Treatment of Common Diseases
- Biblical Counselling
- Referral of complicated Diseases
A Special session will cover Informational Talks on the following health areas:
10:00am to 12:00 noon:
- Nutrition in children
- Convulsions in children
- Respiratory Tract Disorders in Children
- First aid for nose bleeding
2:00 to 4:00pm
- Chronic Illnesses that affect the elderly like diabetes, menopause, and blood pressure at 2pm.
- Mental health issues, there is hope and help available
- Self and Community Hygiene essential for our wellbeing.
For additional information about the 2022 HHC, please call:
ALFC Front Desk:
0785 807650; Stella: 0772 421 299 or Diana: 0772 460 954